Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Oakley Crowbar MX Goggles
The culmination of 25 years of goggles technology, Oakley’s Crowbar MX Goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world’s top riders. The lightweight and flexible O Matter frame is combined with optically pure Lexan to maintain impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view.
You can’t stay focused without comfort, so Oakley engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, they treated it with silicone. The Crowbar Goggles also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
- Removable O Matter nose guard included
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggles requirements
- Metal icon accent
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
- Anti fog lens on clear lens frames
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and harmful blue light
There are no reviews yet.