Oakley L Frame MX Sand Goggles
A single particle of sand can take down the world’s best rider. Oakley engineered these specialized Sand Goggles with closed-cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. It comes with a clear lens for low light and a grey lens for medium to bright light. Oakley’s grey lens allows truer color recognition to help you spot trail edges and scattered vegetation that can pose a hazard. Made of the highest quality optical-grade Lexan, the lenses are hard coated on the exterior to minimize scratching and anti-fog treated on the interior for unparalleled performance.
When you’re pounding through the rhythm section and the track turns to fuzz, it’s because your contact lens has bailed. Oakley designed the MX L Frame to fit over your prescription glasses, so you can leave the contacts in their case. The comfortably flexible O Matter frame is fitted with a non-slip silicone treated strap.
- Unique closed cell foam helps to eliminate fine dust particles from entering the goggle
- Flexible O Matter chassis Grey lens comes standard with an extra Clear lens for dark conditions
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Fog reduction of lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
There are no reviews yet.